In this guide you will find videos and tutorials to help navigate our library's many resources. To select a page, click on the coinciding tab above.
The pages in this guide consist of the following:
- Credo Research Help
- The Credo modules are a suite of videos and tutorials that coincide with the research process. Use them if you need help with:
- understanding types of sources
- evaluating sources
- and so much more!
- CW Mars Catalog Tutorials
- The CW Mars tutorials were created to help people use the catalog.
- Database Tutorials
- The database tutorials are a collection of videos and tutorials from the database providers. They are meant to help you find your way around their databases.
- Guide on the Side (GotS)
- GotS are interactive tutorials we BCC librarians have made to help students navigate our resources, such as:
- finding the library page
- using the article databases
- logging into the databases from off campus
- and more!
- Identifying Fake News
- Use this page if you need help identifying Fake News. We hear the term Fake News all the time lately, but what is Fake News? Check out these videos and links to get a better understanding!